Ideal Flight Development:
Ideal Flight will continue to be developed and improved as necessary.
Reports: 22/10/2018 - Fixes available in next build:
- Fixed 'weather theme missing' message with clear skies theme mode.
Reports: 28/8/2018 Latest versions:
- Improved performance.
- Briefing: New information added to the briefing includes altitude graphs.
- Saved flights: New dual save flight slots, second slot receives prior save.
- Profile Glyph: New pilot icon. Recolour stock image or drop/open custom jpg, png and bmp.
- Aircraft Page Glyph: New, drop/open a screenshot for the Aircraft image on the page.
- Adjustable clear text throughout. Replaces remaining retro-fonts.
- Ai traffic: Enable/disable early starters - new setting thins out starting traffic.
- Weather Themes: New, enhances the use of simulator User Defined Weather settings - see help.
- New Minimize to Taskbar when flights are launched by IF, see Settings.
- Pro and >augmented versions: New, exports show typical paths when viewing file types.
- Pro and >augmented versions: Default character for the .csv files will now be TAB (09).
- Pro and >augmented versions: New, now shows AIRAC issue found in folder selecting AIRAC versions.
- P3D versions: Package order error checking; handles some path inconsistencies in xml files.
- Added finger pointer to remaining icons and buttons.
- QA added Closing IF during flight build and other helpful additions throughout.
- Gear down, engine cut after advances, restores - fixed.
- Briefing, Aircraft Situation: Sometimes shows old parking location - fixed.
- Destination dropdown "Alt Ft" shows meters: Changed to feet - fixed.
- Change of profile: Searches in old search location - fixed.
- Pages changes sometimes allow glimpses of the backgrounds - fixed.
- Interface repaint fault causing slowdown and artefacts on some systems - fixed.
- Pro and >augmented versions: Switch between AIRAC/Sim frequencies - fixed.
- P3D versions: Malformed quotes stops the flight loading for some a/c names - fixed.
The Ideal Flight installation program has to check your simulator installation and may appear suspicious to your security software.
The security program does this as a precautionary measure to guard against malware.
Please choose to continue the Ideal Flight installation as it is perfectly safe to do so.
Compatibility: Ideal Flight is compatible with all versions of Windows, including Windows 10.
No need to set Administrator Privileges or compatibility settings.
Changing compatibility settings on the installer program can cause it to fail to install or run correctly.
Registration requires an internet connection.
Although unlikely, it is possible another kind of add-on may produce unexpected results within Ideal Flight. Please report back if any problems are encountered.
If sufficient help cannot be located in the Forum discussions, please use the email address on the Contact page for support issues.
Fixes and improvements reported will be available in the next update.
Please visit the Download page for the latest version.
There is a version checking function; right click the start page for the popup menu - please choose "Ideal Flight Version Check".
Please let us know if you find a bug or just want to pass comment.
Any comments are welcome, please see the
page for more information,
or use the Forum discussions.